As part of our commitment to providing our customers the lowest prices possible on items we have a unique system of shipping and stock management. When an order is placed with us we send the order to the relevant craftsman or manufacturer to prepare the item. Every fortnight all orders that are complete are shipped to us from our various manufacturers and craftsmen for the purpose of quality checking. At this stage items are checked to ensure they are of the highest quality and then packaged individually to be shipped to you, our customer.
The reasons for this are:
By having orders shipped once a fortnight our manufacturers and craftsmen are able to focus on their work without the distraction of daily shipping preparation.
As all orders that are ready are shipped at once the shipping cost is spread amongst multiple orders thus allowing a lower shipping cost for you, our valued customer.
Unlike stores that choose to dropship we have the orders delivered to us first to ensure that you only receive items that are of the highest quality standards.
The shipping costs displayed at the time of order are estimates set at the maximum shipping rate you will be charged per box. We will always endevour to put all items from an order in a single box however this is not always possible, especially with oversized items.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery unless otherwise stated. If a faster delivery is required it is occassionally possible to circumvent the quality control checking and have items shipped directly from the manufacturer or craftsman please contact us for further details.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
We believe that it is our duty to ensure that all of the UK Distance Selling Regulations are followed as these are designed to you receive the best possible shopping experience
- you can notify us by email to before we have dispatched the goods to you;or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs and liability of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
3. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- in the event that the product has been used.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
5. As per the UK Distance Selling Regulations you must contact us in writing prior to returning the items. Failure to do so will result in you not being refunded.
6. If you have a problem with an item please contact us in the first instance. Often disputes can be worked out and a mutually beneficial agreement reached by simply providing this courtesy.The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights please see the UK government consumer direct website.